The criminology graduates of Ucm will be qualified to work in various professional contexts, including: private investigator and defense investigations (DM 269/10) – private security manager – consultant for prosecutors – Law Courts – advisor for lawyers – commercial informant.
The security of the citizen has become the emergency of the third millennium.
The degree conline ourse in investigative and security criminology prepares specialists in security activities, they will be professionals who will be able to direct and coordinate security activities of citizens, places, the flow of national and international information, they will be experts in the activities aimed to garante the safety of public and private Enties
The Bachelor of Science in Criminological Investigation and Security Sciences, MFQ: Level 6, Mode of Study: Online, Duration: 3 years, credits: 180, Language: Italian-English, issued by UCM United Campus of Malta HEI Foundation, is accredited by the National Commission for Further and Higher Education and is based on the Malta Qualifications Framework (MQF)1.
The Malta Qualifications Framework is mapped against:
– the European Qualification Framework2 ;
– the Qualifications Frameworks in the European Higher Education Area (QF/EHEA)3 ;
– the Transnational Qualifications Framework (TQF)4 .
(2) The European Qualifications Framework includes: EU member States, candidates for future membership of the EU, Liechtenstein and Norway
(3) The European Space for Higher Education includes: 48 countries and the EU Commission
(4) The VUSSC TQF includes: 30 Commonwealth States: Antigua, Brunei, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea, Swaziland, Barbuda, Cyprus, Kiribati, Rwanda, Gambia, Bahamas, Dominica, Lesotho, Samoa, Tonga, Barbados, Granada, Malta, Seychelles, Trinidad, Belize, Fiji, Maurice, St. Kitts, Tobago, Bermuda, Guyana, Namibia, Nevis, Vanuatu.
The UCM graduate in Bachelor of Science in Criminological Investigation and Security Sciences who wanted to work in Italy will also have the faculty of:
a)requesting the academic recognition of the qualification (obtaining the corresponding Italian qualification) from an Italian University of preference (pursuant to art. 2, Law 148/2002 of the Italian Law).
b)requesting non-academic recognition in Italy for access to public competitions from the Presidency of the Council of Ministers – Department of Public Administration – P.P.A. Office (pursuant to Art. 38 of Legislative Decree 165/2001 and Art. 2 of Presidential Decree 189/2009 of the Italian regulatory framework).
The different approaches of applied psychology will enable students to face the challenges of contemporary society
This degree program allows you to have an advanced knowledge of psychology in harmony with other related disciplines such as philosophy, sociology, anthropology and medicine.
The student will acquire the skills to work in team and individually and will learn to support scientific arguments and to solve complex problems.
The student will have the opportunity to acquire additional skills by participating in workshops and simulations
Download the pdf to find out the modules.